• Eggs and protein-rich foods - Studies show that having breakfast with eggs will help us consume fewer calories within the day.
• Spicy foods - A diet containing a bit of spice can make us snack much less. Chili peppers naturally contain capsaicin, which increases body heat and allows our metabolism to speed up.
• Foods rich in fiber - Apples, sweet potatoes, berries, and chickpeas. All these foods will help us stay fit. Fiber can make us feel less hungry. The body digests sugar and starch way faster than fiber-rich foods.
• Refined grains and sugar are less nutritious than their natural forms. Studies show that these refined carbs can spike our blood sugar level quickly, which makes us feel hungry more often.
• Avoid added sugar and make sure that we are aware of what is in our food. Eating foods with much sugar content can lead to diseases.
• Water - A natural suppressant of appetite. When water fills in our tummy, it sends a signal to the brain to stop eating. You may even feel hungry when you are thirsty. Water helps eliminate our wastes. It means that the kidneys will no longer retain fluid. We can also reduce bloating in the tummy by a regular bowel movement.
• Green Tea - A cup of green tea can increase the number of antioxidants in our blood. Among these are the catechins. An essential substance called EGCG or epigallocatechin gallate can improve our metabolic rate. Green tea extract can help us burn calories even without exercise. Its primary work is to help us lose our visceral fats.
• Coffee - Black coffee contains chlorogenic acid. It can slow down the release of glucose in the body. It also has antioxidants and caffeine that are effective in increasing metabolic activity.
With this single serum you can replace all your other skin care cream
This lasts for an average of 3-4 months with daily use
It reduces wrinkles and makes you skin healthy naturally
It prevents your skin to break, and can also be applied on rashes
It comes in a handy pack that you can carry anywhere